Tuesday 29 July 2014

Learning patience, and computer skills

I have been having a few days off, after posting on Facebook how dissatisfied I have been feeling and coming to the realization that I had broken a promise to myself that I would no longer push aside, ignore, and downplay, my creative ideas or my creative self.  Since then my mind has just been in overload as I finally let ideas and images have a free reign.  I have a notebook with tear out pages so that I can draw, make notes and try to record those things that have been pushed aside for so long. These then get written up properly in a large art journal with other notes about the idea.

The one thing I knew for sure was that I had to learn how to put pictures on my blog, or everyone would get sick of my posting so many times a day on Facebook.  This way I can just mention an idea and direct them here if they are interested.

So after my son showed me how to transfer photos from my tablet, which is how I take most of them these days, onto my computer, I took the time to calmly - and without swearing at myself or the computer - investigate the blog page that you post on.

And  low and behold, it worked! No swearing, no threatening the computer with the chance to learn to fly, nothing.  Maybe there is hope for peace between my computer and I at last (but I am not holding my breath! )

No comments:

Post a Comment