Saturday 15 August 2015

Hints of Spring and Madness

From my trials yesterday I got to thinking about colours and came up with this, this morning. Yes Spring Madness is definitely on its way.

I have a solid board and have padded it with old blankets, then covered it in calico. If I do more of these I may have to consider making up a smaller board for ease of using in small areas.

Hope you give this a try, experiment more and let me know how you went, and have as much fun as I did. Enjoy


These are what I buy when the Craft Show comes, it is the only time I get such a wide variety to choose from. I placed it on cardboard so it would stay firm. Next time I will use some temporary adhesive or a non- slip piece under it so it won't slide

Pin fabric over top and pin it to stop from moving

Carefully use medium - here I use Shirva Paint Sticks - and rub increasing pressure to get a firm 'print'

Carefully add other colours

After adding colours and playing around a bit, this is the result. Not bad for a first time and took very little time

No comments:

Post a Comment