Sunday 27 December 2020

LOOKING FORWARD - NOT BACK!

 As it heads towards 2021, like a lot of people I am hopeful of a kinder year for all.  

I am also looking forward to a more creative year.  Everything is in marked folders, plastic crates and filed.  I have a newer Laptop so am upgrading as I can afford it.  The first thing I bought was a newer Embroidery Program,  I have spent the last few days going through files, clearing out repeat files, cleaning out and filing under subjects, then types, then styles.

I also have a book next to each machine, to make notes, to write down ideas as I think of them regarding designs etc

I also ordered 2021 diaries. One for 'Dreamin of Lace' in which I need to write EVERYTHING down, so I got an A4 spiral size so I can stick things in easier.

The other is a daily one.  My memory is not good at the best of times and I am having more trouble, but have been tested.  And of course with all the things I am thinking of that I want to do next year, my head is spinning, so everything needs to be written down, so it is an A4 spiral so I can stick notes and pages to the relevant date etc.

My files and folders are sorted, named and are ready to be used, I have a complete book list of what I own, not only actual books, but also Kindle and downloaded books, and have a catalogue by subject.  

I am pretty sure I am ready for next year, and if I am lucky, I will be able to walk pain free sometime in the New Year as I am to have an injection in my back, which should make it easier to move around and hopefully mean I can drive again and the first places I am going is op-shopping, and Bunnings! 

I am looking forward to the New Year, and I wish everyone a safe, creative and fulfilling 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment